China, Sep 2014
Good day! I am back home safely.
I had a great time in Bhutan, the service of Uma Paro is impeccable, the guide (Rinzin) and the driver (Tashin) made my journey even more wonderful. Honestly, I was thinking "once in a lifetime" before I go, now I will like to go to Bhutan every year.
I never get tired of Nature! Kadin-Chhey!!
With warmest regards,
Singapore, Aug 2013
Thanks for organizing the trip for us, it was by far one of the best we ever had.
The trip to Bhutan has been amazing. We arrived the country with warm welcome from our tour guide Kuenzang and driver Sonam. They were probably the most accommodating and friendly tour guides we have had so far. It has been a pleasure to have them throughout the trip.
The Uma hotel at Paro and Punakha was a blast, the rooms were well presented, nice and clean, well reflected its 5 star standard. The hotel staff was well trained, polite and attentive. The meals from the restaurants were tasty and made from the freshest ingredient, kinda of luxury for us as quite a few ingredients were imported, logistically that mustn’t been easy.
Indonesia, Mar 2013
Dear Sonam & Mindu,
Bhutan is awesome. We have exciting experience especially hiking to the Tiger Nest! The hotel was very nice, fits with their ranks as 5 star hotel; perfect stay to get peacefulness in our heart. Their service/hospitality was extremely perfect.
Special thanks to:
- Mr. Norman as General Manager of Uma Paro, He made our stay more comfortable.
- Mr. Tharchu as our tour guide, he made our journey meaningful even though we only have short visit
- Mr Dewa as head of the Chef, nice Bhutanese food
- Mr. Made as the baker, it is unbelievable in such place has many delicious bakery, even 5 star hotel in Jakarta can not match
- Mr. Ti Ling, Ms.Chung Mo as our butler, great hospitality and service, they made our room clean, warm so we could have wonderful sleep.